Sunday, July 12, 2009

At Least There Are No Holes....

Hubby and I need clothes BAD, that's right who's bad, us, for putting it on a credit card and you know what, it was all clearance items!!!!! I probably would have spent five hundred or more but it was less than half that and I probably won't buy new clothes for another year!!!! (perhaps a few sweaters this winter). Did get three pairs of shoes to boot! We are the worst dresses on this block. God bless my sweet neighbor for handing down her handmedowns to both me and the baby. Boys and oldest usually get squat with the exception of our three year old, who once in a while, you gotta bless our other sweet neighbors for the handies. As for poor Derrick, he never can find a man to hand down a scrap of cloth, for he is a large mammal. He did get to get a couple of pairs of shorts and a couple of shirts, clearance, and bless his heart, they were clearance items from 1986...... At least there are no holes!

8 comments:

  1. Amy, you totally crack me up! Thanks for taking me into your world. What sizes do the boys need. May have some handies from Cooper's closet for ya. BTW did you get the pink coat I sent for Indigo?
    Love ya.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Karen, my first follower!!!! (besides me!)
    And as I was writing this one, I thought about my cousins who hand me down clothes!!! Thanks to you too!!!! And yes, I did get the beautiful coat for the fall and I emailed you back a while ago to say I got it! Thanks a bunch for that Karen. This blog is fun, but I have to watch what I write (especially about husband) LOL because I sent him a link :( You should start one!!! Fun for the mommy's to talk about the kids too! If I get a little raunchy, let me know and I will tone it down LOL!!!! Oh , the boys are 5 and 3t and I think Cooper's a 2T right? We all have young girls on the cousins side!!! It says, "Wookie says" for my profile but that is not me! I do not know why google has put me as "Wookie" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, this is so funny I'm laughing to almost tears. You're a pretty darn good author, I say author cuz this could become a book. Can't wait fo the next chapter.-Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some 3T! Cooper wears a 4 or 4T these days. While I'm asking about the boys, what sizes do the girls wear? Any predicitons on what size Indigo will be come fall/winter?
    You have Beth and I hooked so you better keep us entertained on a regular basis!
    TTFN Wookie. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, Orion is in a 3T! How old is Cooper?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooper will be 4 in September. Big boy since birth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness. He is a big boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Amy, I have found that time to finally start reading your blogs. This one really had me laughing. It's great to have family with kids in the right sizes at the right time, huh? I have been learning about writing in school this block, and I have to write an essay for my final project. I only have 3 more weeks left to get it done. Anyways, keep up the great stories!
    Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete